Re: Bugeye Body

To: <b-evans@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Body
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:30:27 -0600
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I tell you what... if that don't make you feel great about our hobby....
thanks a million Bob... Doug has been very helpful to me out at
Bonneville... just another fello racer... but...

Doug started by lending me his engine hoist when I blew the first motor last
year and helped us stick the new motor in...on the Salt... we swapped a
couple of parts back and forth .... This while he was crewing his own bugeye
Land Speed racer for Gail Phillips to get into the Bonneville Two club with
a pass of 201mph....

Then I set out on the Land speed list to find a Rodeck aluminum small block
and Doug found me a Brand New in the Box Block for 3500...they sell for
around 4800 the way I got it.... then he lent me the Mold for the Front end
of his car to make a copy...( I made two and gave him one as a Thanks )

When he wrecked this weekend And was on his way to Austrailia go put Gail in
the Two Club down there... I really wanted to help him put this one back
together....

Bob you really helped him out.... I appreciate it.... Thanks.. it will come
back to me later ... Doug will hold my hand somewhere.... it's the way it
works in this world...

Keith Turk ( now to go pick the one I need up )