Re: Fuel pump question

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel pump question
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 18:24:25 -0800
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Frank,

If the above solutions didn't work, I would look at the pick up tube in
the tank.  It could have a pin hole or just leaking at the side
fitting.  If this isn't it than it could also be a stuck suction check
valve in the pump.  Some dirt from the tank can in fact keep it pinned
open.

good luck

Rick

--
 60 Bugeye, Puddles   74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
 52 MGTD,Sparky (Restoration 2000)    58 MGA Coupe, Ruby (in pieces)

     http://www.softcom.net/users/walters