Odd(Non-LBC)request

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Odd(Non-LBC)request
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 15:03:10 -0600
I have just recently received a promotion at the company where I work. I
replaced an old friend of mine, he was not terminated, just moved into
another department. While moving into his desk, I noticed that he
collects stamps. He saves even the mundane, everyday stamps. So my
question is, would any of the listers outside of the U.S. be willing to
put the stamps that they receive over this next month from all their
holiday cards, heck even the bills and such, into an envelope that you
could send me after the new year? I will gladly refund your postage to
mail it to me. I have known this guy for 18 years and I know this list
is helpful enough that some of you will help me, help him. Multiples of
the same stamp would be great so he can trade. I know this is not car
oriented but it is still in the same spirit of helping others,
especially since it is something that we all throw away every day
without even thinking about it.
Thanks in advance to those I know will respond, off list please, I
really appreciate it.  Brad Fornal