rotary midget nearing completion, HELP!!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: rotary midget nearing completion, HELP!!
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 00:25:29 -0800
Well, my rotary Midget project is nearing the ends.  I recieved my exhaust
system finally ($600 2 into 1 merged header!) and realized that my brake
lines are in the way.  If I don't relocate them they will be fried!

 What I need to know is if I can relocate my proportioning valve to the
other side of the car and make all new lines?  It seems that they are bubble
flares, do I need to do bubble or can I get away with double flares?  If
bubble is the only way, who has a bubble flaring tool I can borrow??

I'm getting closer, check out the header at
http://www.cascadeautosport.com/weldingandfab.html#hd

Barry Palmer
72 MG Midget (12a Rotary bastardization)
71 Standard beetle (daily driver, paid $50 for it!)
66 Baja Bug (working on this one)