Re: Hub Torque/W**k? No LBC

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hub Torque/W**k? No LBC
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 09:15:28 -0000
From ryan marro <ryan_marro at hotmail.com>
To: <rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net>; <Corry@iol.ie>
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: 24 November 2000 23:55
Subject: Re: Hub Nut Torque? Now :self abuse

> people in the states don't w**k, that's only a UK thing.
> Ryan

You yankeeeez don't 'walk' at all? What a bunch of lazy wa......
: ))))))

But on a slightly serious note   : )  , Brad and I were discussing the
difference in the US/UK/Aus sense of humoUr.  Things that are humoUrous to
us can really piss off a Texan whilst the same comment would have an Auzzie
pissing with laughter.  Never quite sure on this list!

You can safely assume all W**k jokes are meant to be funny, not insulting.
Must go now. All this typing has given me an aching right arm!   ; D

(Honestly)