Re: Guess what I will be doing tomorrow?

To: "rob thomas" <rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetspriteclub@listbot.com>
Subject: Re: Guess what I will be doing tomorrow?
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 10:46:31 -0800
Are you sure that the crank nose is not broken? Is the bolt still
there? If the pulley is oval there is still hope. I have fixed 3
engines that this happened to by epoxying the pulley in place; 240Z,
283 Chev.V/8 and the pulley on my own 1949 CJ3A which I still use on
the farm daily ( fixed 15 yrs ago).

Brad