Re: Need Advice from Canadian Listers

Subject: Re: Need Advice from Canadian Listers
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 21:20:53 -0500
        Hi All, and Kent

        I received my Sprite Cookie Jars from Clarks in Washington via UPS.
They shipped them a buck cheaper (just short of a billion Canadian) to a
business address, so I had them ship to my employer.

        As a side benefit, my employer was in the midst of changing customs
agents.  I have never received tax or duty bills on it yet it got lost
in the shuffle.  i should have bought another cookie jar.