cranking RE: NO LBC! Just a link to a time waster

To: "'Kent J. Miller'" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>, "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: cranking RE: NO LBC! Just a link to a time waster
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 18:31:50 -0800
My land cruiser was the last year (71) to have the hand crank. It has gotten
me outa of several situations. The jack handle doubles as a hand crank. It
takes some severe muscle, but it is better than push starting it! Especially
when you are 300 miles from anywhere off road in deep mud with no battery
late at night (long story, boils down to cheap replacment pep-boys parts
that fail at the worst times possible!)

Toby