Re: NO LBC! Just a link to a time waster

To: <froggi@cdsnet.net>, <GreenBugeye@aol.com>
Subject: Re: NO LBC! Just a link to a time waster
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 08:04:35 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Allright Chris, I confess.  The only reason I can whup the beautiful TR-3
driven by the local brit car club pres. is I have a turbocharger fitted to a
hot 1275 motor.  Otherwise he'd be kickin my tail big time.  I  confess that
I've always admired the look of the TR-3 and lusted after one when I was a
teenager.  My mentor when I was a lad, and now the PO of my bugeye,  just
told me they were 'Bad" but never said why.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye
'59 Morris Traveller (Winifred)