Re: NO LBC! Just a link to a time waster

To: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NO LBC! Just a link to a time waster
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 13:21:47 EST
My wife wants her own car and one that we can all go out in together
(obviously on those occasions I will be driving!).  But when did you last see
an Morris Oxford/Austin Cambridge estate for sale and the price of
Scimitar's........

Daniel1312

In a message dated 29/11/00 14:52:57 Pacific Standard Time,