Heck

To: spridgets team <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heck
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 01:38:27 -0600
        I just need to vent for a second, so those of you who can't take the
sound of a
high-pitched whine, go ahead and delete this.
        I finally got MotorToad to my new home after spending the entire school
semester Spriteless. I magically fixed my carbs' fuel leak by merely opening up
the tops of the floats to poke my ignorant nose in there to look for problems. I
found nothing wrong, but they haven't leaked since I put them back together.
Okay, not counting the fuel line I forgot to reattach (really, I'm safe....
Ack). So I went to the garage this afternoon to go for a drive, and the left
rear wheel is sitting in a puddle of thick oil. Fudge. Heck. Darn. My first
reaction was denial, maybe my roommate was trying to be cute or something, but a
Holmes-like observation of the inside surface of the tire quickly informed me
that a force much more powerful than pranksters was at work. Time for me to
learn a new trick.
        A quick (okay, like the other part was supposed to be quick, too... :)
aside.
My spill check wanted to replace "Spriteless" with "spiritless" and the dripping
irony was a bit much for me to not mention. I hope somebody enjoys that like I
did!
--
~
'87 RX-7 TII: Faster than most cars.