Re: Heck

To: "Steven Fooshee" <sfooshee@home.com>, "spridgets team" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heck
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 09:28:49 -0000
denial?   hey how could you be in denial if you weren't even in egypt?
well, look at it this way yor car is having some fun with you?   honestly
though, glad you spotted it sitting still!  if you had been on a wet surface
and found 1 rear wheel was wet with oil you could have gone for a 360 degree
agricultural experience(if in country)  or found the nearest curb and
possibly done more damage than just fixing an oil leak.  sooooooooo, treat
it to a fresh seal and check gear oil level and then...........go play!

chuck.
hey! 7:30am i was out painting a car!  youse guys were still napping,