Electric SU fuel pump & aftermarket mechanical pump

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Electric SU fuel pump & aftermarket mechanical pump
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 01:31:51 FILETIME=[CFFA35F0:01C05CC8]
List
Inside.  $25 vs.  I think $57 new.  Guy said it worked.  If you ended up
having to buy a diaphragm and points, this would cost about as much as a new
one.  The mechanical pump was stamped MADE IN USA and I dont know what it
came off of, but the guy said he thought it had been on one of the Midgets.
It looks nice, but. BTW the arm that comes out looks a lot bigger than I
would have imagined it to be, but then again, my Bugeye has an electrical
pump, so Im no expert in what they should look like.  The guy wanted $45 or
$50 for the mechanical one.  I understand that the Bugeye type are N/A?
Ryan