Gauges

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Gauges
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 01:33:10 FILETIME=[FED0DF50:01C05CC8]
List
Assorted Smiths Gauges.  At least two Speedos, a few fuel, a few
temp/press.  Some after market stuff.  If you need something, let me know
and Ill ask about prices.  I didnt ask because I figured these wouldnt
interest anyone.  Im not sure if any of the temps had the capillary tube
intact.  Incidentally, I have a Jaeger press/temp that works that I recently
took off my Bugeye, as well as a Smiths with no tube (I think it might be
missing glass as well.  I was saving it to be rebuilt in case I couldnt
find one in working order.
Ryan