Re: SWAG, Event Planning for next year

To: Doug Ingram <dougi@home.com>
Subject: Re: SWAG, Event Planning for next year
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 23:46:40 -0800
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Doug,

Thanks for the reminder regarding the meet being held in my home town of Grants
Pass.  Sorry folks, my recent move (over the mountains) to Klamath Falls means
the Carter Hotel is no longer available.  Rooms were cheap... as in free.

But rest assured, I'll be there.  FROGGI too.  I'll be the one with a Canon
around his neck.

Herb