Re: SWAG, Event Planning for next year

To: Rick & Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Subject: Re: SWAG, Event Planning for next year
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 16:37:08 -0800
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I'm willing to host an after Chico show bbq at my place again this year.

Steve.
(Pictures of the last show and bbq still up on my photoalbum link)

Rick & Carolyn wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Any of you West coasters' want to get together on line for a meeting?
> This way we could set some hard events on the calendar for next year.
> We could find a chat room to occupy for this.
>
> I have a couple runs in mind, Bob and Anise want to tour the Black Hawk
> Car Museum.  I was thinking of a lighthouse tour.  There is the Monterey
> meet, and Palo Alto meets.  Bring you idea's for a run and a date.  That
> is what this meeting is all about.
>
> First we need to settle on a day for our chat.  So how about after the
> holidays like First Friday in January.  Jan 5 01.  Let's say about 7:30
> PM PST?  Anyone have a chat room we could use?  I can talk to Les about
> the Puddlejumper site to see if we can meet in his chat room.
>
> Give me some feedback if my chat date is a bad date.  I know we can't
> please everyone on the date, if you can't be there send me your idea's
> with a date and I will present them to all those there.  If we need to
> change the date of our chat that is okay too.
>
> Wrong Way Rickie
>
> S.W.A.G.  (Spridgets Wild Adventure Group)
> --
>  60 Bugeye, Puddles   74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
>  52 MGTD,Sparky (Restoration 2000)    58 MGA Coupe, Ruby (in pieces)
>
>      http://www.softcom.net/users/walters

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
Samesq@pacbell.net
Home Page: http://home.pacbell.net/samesq
Photo Album: http://members2.clubphoto.com/steve191750/

"Profanity is the crutch of the ignorant"
(Know how long it took me to find that !#^@ quote?)