Clutch release bearings.

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetspriteclub@listbot.com>
Subject: Clutch release bearings.
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 20:08:51 -0000
Has anyone got several of these that are labelled with the correct identity
on them?  I'm after a measurement for the distance between the face of the
carbon to the centre of the dowel that the fork holds onto.  I want 948,
1098 Minor (or early 10CG serial no. Midget). 1098 Spridget (serial 10CC)
and 1275 Spridget.  Similar thing on the clutch covers.  Distance between
the flywheel face and the back of the release-bearing face for all of the
above.