John Sprinzel to Guest at Healey Rendezvous

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: John Sprinzel to Guest at Healey Rendezvous
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 05:15:01 -0800 (PST)
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
Hi all,

Just wanted to pass along some great news for all Spridget fans: the
Austin-Healey Club USA will sponsor John Sprinzel as the special guest at
next summer's Healey Rendezvous to be held in Grants Pass, Oregon, July 30 -
August 3.  John's pivotal role in the development and competition successes
of the Sprite are legendary, and his recent four-part interview published in
Austin-Healey Magazine has well introduced him to our readers.

I can't say enough about what a tremendous opportunity this will be to meet
the gentleman who did so much to launch the long and distinguished
competition career of the Sprite.  Hope we see you there!

By the way, the Sprite will be the "featured model" of the event.  I'll be
there in my Bugeye!  How about you?

Please also see:

http://www.healey.org/events.shtml
http://www.healey.org/rendezvous.shtml