Re: Moss Fall Fest

To: Tomsaudi@aol.com
Subject: Re: Moss Fall Fest
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 06:47:57 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
<<<Tomsaudi@aol.com wrote:
At the Fall Fest hosted by Moss, Al Hefner took first place in the RB Midget
class, followed by Mike Graziano in second place. Congratulations to you
both!>>>

Agreed, it is good to see some names we know in our magazines......
Speaking if which, Mike, I was reading Decembers Readers Digest and saw this
quote.
It was in the "Laughter" section. "My Dad believes in reincarnation, so in his
will he left everything to himself"   Jackie Graziano
Any relation??
while I am putting in jokes, Does anyone know how to tell when it is bedtime at
Michael Jackson's house???
 When the big hand covers the little hand..................... Brad,
ducking and running for cover..............