Re: a charming pennsylvania hobby

To: npenney@erols.com
Subject: Re: a charming pennsylvania hobby
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 11:14:56 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/05/2000 6:38:18 PM Pacific Standard Time,
npenney@erols.com writes:

<< Never saw a highway sign saying "No Spitlighting Beyond This Point."
Wouldn't make
 sense, since it's illegal at any point.  (gotcha!)

 You're just trolling for the sake of muck raking, right? >>

Actually no...If you are in PA, check Berks county.  I know there is one on
Fry road where it crosses Memorial Highway near Oley, and there's one ...heck
I cant remember the name of the Forge...not far from Reading, PA...national
park.

Valentine, chuck, can you verify these signs in PA.?

RH...however, never met a muck I didn't like.....