Re: a charming pennsylvania hobby

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, <npenney@erols.com>
Subject: Re: a charming pennsylvania hobby
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 15:39:23 -0000
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
the sign is improperly worded!  in that specific locale it should read"
caution biker crossing" .  there are more bikers in that area than deer
thanks to the  rmc  reading motorcycle club.

chuck.
i have no idea what you are talking about!!!  i was not even there, as far
as you know!.....lol!...c  :)