Re: [Fwd: My TR7/TR8/MR2 choice]

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: My TR7/TR8/MR2 choice]
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 12:41:34 -0500
This is an interesting discussion. It kind of parallels one I had with mf GF
a while back. I was talking about the joys and pleasures of MG ownership in
much the same line as what is here. She drives a 96 Ford Probe GT w/ Mazda
V-6. Now not a "sports car" but a very nice handling car with a lot of power
for its weight. Her attitude towards cars? Does it start, does it get me
where I wanna be, do I really have to put oil in it??

It also reflects a comment made on this list right after it started (wish I
could find it) about the pleasures of Spridget ownership. My ex read that
and promised me the Midget would always be mine. She is gone but the Midget
is mine.

Larry

BTW I have searched the archives for that messages and either I do not
remember enough of it to find it or it just ain't there and I dreamed.

At this exact moment in time 12/6/00 3:19 AM, "Tomsaudi@aol.com"
<Tomsaudi@aol.com> made the profound statement:

> Well, for starters, that's one of the most thought-out e-mails I've read this
> year, and it wasn't even about an MG! Argh.

<SNIP>
> Tom
> 78 Midget (fun)
> 89 Range Rover (was inclined for a Jeep, but, I had to go British)
> 95 Audi 90 (wife's, our long distance tourer)

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.