Re: Moss Fall Fest

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Moss Fall Fest
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 12:46:12 -0500
Well it had to be something that day didn't it. I got there late after a
throttle cable gave out alongside the road. Took a bit of finagling to get
that back on. Idled a bit fast too ;-)

I saw Allen and Mike's name in the Moss Motoring news. Thought it was cool
to see there names in print. Now what was it Andy Warhol said about 15
minutes??

Larry

At this exact moment in time 12/6/00 11:54 AM, "mgraziano@mindspring.com"
<mgraziano@mindspring.com> made the profound statement:

> Bill,
>
> One thing at a time....  Fact of the matter is...  you made it.  In one piece.
> And you made it back again in one piece.  Take each victory as they come.  I
> didn't even make it back in one piece from Allen's Clue Rally.  That's the
> time the damn alternator pulley decided to fail.
>
> Besides,  there were quite a few cars there with loads more rust.  Didn't you
> look at the Triumph section?
>
> <grin>
>
> Mike
>
> PS:  THird place was occational lister John Gottstein for his White '75 Midget
> "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@avaya.com> wrote:
>> Tomsaudi@aol.com wrote:
>>
>> I received my British Motoring magazine courtesy of Moss Motors, and it looks
>> like congratulations are in order for some of our fellow listers.
>>
>> At the Fall Fest hosted by Moss, Al Hefner took first place in the RB Midget
>> class, followed by Mike Graziano in second place.
>>
>> Congratulations to you both!
>>
>> Tom
>> 78 Midget
>
> Can't belive that I did not place in that show.  I have some of the
> best rust around.
>
> Gilroy
>
> [demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
> wmgilroy.vcf]

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager