Re: jpeg

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: jpeg
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 15:48:06 -0000

Got 4 HIF44s with all of the bracketry.  Got 2 types of manifold.  Original
MG Metro cast aluminium water heated manifold plus the cast iron BMC
manifold
that uses the exact same exhaust manifold as the 1098 Spridget, but with an
inlet cast onto it too.  This one is designed for the HIF 38 (HIF 4 in the
US etc) but has enough meat on it to open it out.  The stud spacing is the
same but uses 2 studs instead of 4.  Limited supplies.  This would be nice
as it will retain the stock look of original-ish parts.  If there is any
interest, I would consider shipping some of these over.  Ought to be under
$100 US by the time the postage is added.  These do not need rebuild, just
needle and jet.If anyone wants some, tell me what bits you need, where you
are, zip code etc and I will check the postage