Re: Serious camber problem

To: grbyrns@ucdavis.edu, spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Serious camber problem
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 22:30:04 EST
In a message dated 12/12/2000 7:29:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
grbyrns@ucdavis.edu writes:

<< I'd take a measuring tape to the 'good' side and measure every possible
 dimension and compare to the 'off' side.  Something must measure
 differently. >>

Frank:  That is what I was thinking.  The first thing that occurs to me is
that maybe, for some reason the arm on the shock is not the correct length,
or perhaps the shock is "tilted" for some reason--is the pad it sits on bent?
 Somthing wedged under the shock to make it sit at a small angle?

--David C.