RE: Rear spring restoration

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rear spring restoration
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 17:30:25 -0700
I have a question for the collective wisdom. Some of the  "Go Fast  Folks"
claim that the quarter elliptic Sprites are over sprung in the rear springs
( maybe by as much as 20% ? ) Which leaves would I remove, and how many from
each side to remedy this ? BTW , My Sprite will have a panhard rod, heavy
front springs, front sway bar and Polly bushings all around.
TIA,
      Mark Hanna
      AN5