Re: Question for ya Ed!

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, JustBrits@aol.com, wadleigh@syix.com
Subject: Re: Question for ya Ed!
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 23:04:13 FILETIME=[57C8A990:01C066EB]
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Is there a page in the Haynes that tells what all of these acronyms mean?
Sheesh, this is worse than the army!  Yesterday, I filled out my DA-31 and a
few 638s and got a copy of the new -10 during Sergeants Time.  Today, after
PT, I went to CIF to get my TA-50 and BDUs, after going to DPTM to fill out
a 1610 to go TDY to NTC to work in the RUFMA while living in the RUBA.
Then, I went to PAC to fill out a travel settlement for PCSing and a stop
pay for HDO.  Next week, I need to start my OERs and NCOERs and update my
201 files.  Stopped by DRMO after recall on the off chance that they would
have something good at the CAN point, but everything was Tango Uniform
except a TA-312 which had somehow gotten into the wrong pile, a mirror from
a CUC-V, a tire from a HEMTT, a door for a HMMWV, and a dogbone from an 88.
:-)
Ryan.