Brake line kit.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake line kit.
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 20:40:09 EST
OK--Does anybody know where, other than the elusive Minimania, I can get a
Brake Line Bubble-Flare kit that will make the brake line ends that will fit
the Spridgets?  The kit has the brake lines, correct fittings, and the tool
to make the flares.  I need to take delivery before Christmas and it seems
M***m**ia has let me down.   I ordered the kit on their website a couple of
weeks ago on good faith, gave a credit card number, and received a
confirmation, which I saved to my favorite places.   Now their website is
dead, including the confirmation, which will not open, and they have not
charged my credit card with the purchase.  Several  listers wrote and
informed me they were physically moving.  Looks like they would have
announced that to their customers, which they did not.   Time to find someone
more reliable.

--David C.

"Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?"