Re: Brake line kit.

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake line kit.
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 00:48:23 -0800
David,

Ridgid makes a flaring kit that will make both bubble and double flares. I
would think any good plumbing store in your area would carry it. The one I
have is called a 345 Flaring Kit and will do numerous sizes of tubing
starting at 3/16"

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A