New to the Group

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: New to the Group
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 13:00:59 -0500
Hi all,

I have just purchased a '59 Bugeye that is, for the most part, in boxes.
The individual I purchased it from rebuilt the engine and the transmission
before giving up on it.  I had first thought that I would rebuild the car
myself in the garage, but I now think that I want to find someone to do a
body off restoration of the car for me.  Can anyone recommend to me the name
of a shop in the Southeast to take the car to.  I'm living in Tallahassee,
so a shop in North Florida, South Georgia or LA (Lower Alabama) would be
ideal.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Charlie O'Connors