Re: Air compressor

To: "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Air compressor
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 05:26:52 -0600
Cc: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, <morris@autox.team.net>
Gerald... Absolutely...  Call around to your industrial Electrician ...
believe it or not that is how I found my sourse of quality Air Compressor
supplies.... In my world this guy deals with all sorts of issues like this
and he knew of a company here in town that supplies industrial equipment....
Which means they service Air Compressors.

When a sears part went bad I replaced it with a MUCH better part for about
Half what Sears charges...

Give it a whirl.... let us know how it worked out.

Keith