Re: Test (NO LBC content)

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@avaya.com>
Subject: Re: Test (NO LBC content)
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 16:44:50 -0800
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I got a bunch of wire to repair my rat buffet. Guess I know what I will be
doing when it gets
a little warmer. BTW, yesterday was sunny and absolutely beautiful! Gary got a
new power saw
to cut through the metal panels he will be putting on the roof of the MG Room.
(Madge is not
just a car - she does not live in a mere garage!
Kate