Re: the day after! no lbc

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>
Subject: Re: the day after! no lbc
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 10:01:12 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
David,  I will personally go down to mini mania's new shop and tell Don to
get off his a## and send you your parts so you will quit your bitching. Just
because they told "everybody" that they were moving and would not be
shipping any parts until next year isn't a good excuse not to send you
yours.  Which part of "they are moving" don't you understand. I'm not their
biggest fan, but when they warn you and explain that "they are moving and
will not be shipping parts until after the first of the year" I would think
that means, what, your parts are in the mail?  Get a grip man, don't you
have a NAPA store near you? Do you know the difference between ignorance and
indifference?
        Crash

>  I was very unsuccessful at getting and receiving my
>"confirmed" order of a brake line flaring tool kit from Mi**Man*a, even
Iafter