this Starting thread

To: "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, "Bill Mantz" <bmantz@roanoke.infi.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: this Starting thread
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 06:16:58 -0600
y'all caused me to go out and start my Spridgets.... I have two of them in
the shop... and I want one of them OUT to work on my Race car... so I called
#2 son to come by and we are getting his round Arch Midget together to get
it out of my SHOP...  what a damn mess this car is.... Perfect Body Perfect
Drive train.... JUNK wiring .... and Personally I hate fixing wiring that is
easier to simply replace... Butt.... I want it gone... I want him driving
it.... enjoying the hobby... having fun.... and I want my shop space
back....

Hmmm it was fun... ... starter was slow at first... but I did the classic
Ground the Engine well... and it picked up starter speed instantly....
cranked right up... and made me open the garage instantly.... forgot bout
that Marvel Oil I stuck in the cylinders when I did the wet compression
check.... lots of fun

You guys have a nice New Year.....

Keith Turk ( http://downtown.ala.net/~kturk/camaro3001.htm)