I stand corrected ...

To: "Spridgeteers" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: I stand corrected ...
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 19:21:17 -0500
I have touched my Sprite again after ( too ) many months of being otherwise
occupied.  After unwrapping the steering rack from its cardboard wrap, I
found a piece lying loose that would appear to be a shim.  It matches the
diagram in Haynes.  Should there have been one for each side?  ( the ends of
the wrap were open.  :(   )

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette