Re: Ignition Timing

To: "Guy Weller" <guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Ignition Timing
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 07:45:43
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Guy,

I just got a book called "How to Build & Power Tune Distributer-Type
Ignition Systems". It's by Des Hammill; ISBN 1 874105 76 6.
Published by Veloce Publishing PLC.

Have only just started reading it, but it seems good. Maybe it would
help you.

The series of Power Tune books also includes a "Midget & Sprite" one;
ISBN 1 874105 68 5. Any Listers read this one? I have an order in for it.

Cheers from Ireland,

Ron.
'59 Sprite "Oggibip"