Re: LBC conversion

To: "Eddie Sheffield" <esheffield@prizmail.com>, <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LBC conversion
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 18:24:52 -0600
Isn't that an awesome show... I loved last nights episode....

Takes me 10 months to get ready to race a Prepared car.  These guys build
one in 10 hrs...

Not that you could have got me in the damn things to drive them... Trust me
I am not a Player there.... I would build it but I damn sure wouldn't drive
it.... there was NOTHING Safe about that set up on either car.... wow....

Loved the next one on shooting Pumpkins too.... Very Cool

Keith... http://downtown.ala.net/~kturk/camaro3001.htm