Re: [nLBCc] Junkyard Wars was: Re: LBC conversion

To: "Steven Fooshee" <sfooshee@home.com>
Subject: Re: [nLBCc] Junkyard Wars was: Re: LBC conversion
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 14:13:48 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Steven Fooshee wrote:> They do "seed" the yard for certain items
......Certainly there are compromises.........but I still think
> it's the best TV not on Speedvision! :)

The best episode was the full scale gliders which barely flew, but
did get 15 feet off the ground. Guess the liability lawyers moved
in after that.

The worst assault on the common senses is that they pull car
engines weld them into place and then worry about whether they
will actually start.

The more this show gets rigged the more it reminds me of
"professional" wrestling.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug