Re: just blowing hot air (little lbc)

To: patricia.sauthoff@Colorado.EDU, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: just blowing hot air (little lbc)
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 02:09:06 EST
In a message dated 1/8/01 12:25:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
patricia.sauthoff@Colorado.EDU writes:

> Sorry, I just need to fumigate for a moment.  It's been absolutely beautiful
> for the last week, and yesterday I finally got the opportunity to get out on
> the open road for more than 5 minutes with the top down, but for some reason
> the bf insisted that we drive to the other side of the city in his 2000
> Subaru
> :(  We didn't even get to open the sun roof!  It was 65 degrees yesterday,
> and
> I had to be cooped up for all of it.  Grrr...
>
> Anyway I'm just annoyed because I have to work all week, then drive to
> Tuscon
> to be in a wedding next weekend (In the damned Subaru).   After that it's
> probably going to be freezing :(
>
> Thanks for listening...
>
> Patricia

In Northeast Ohio, we've not seen the ground for more than a month.  Might
not see it for another three or four months, either.  Sorry, no sympathy
here!  (But a Quattro is a better than average substitute fun car for the
snow!)

Chris Eck
59 Bugeye
59 TR3A