Re: just blowing hot air (little lbc)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: just blowing hot air (little lbc)
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 06:31:54 EST
Well here in Texas I wish I could say the same about the snow, but last month
around middle of December I had the top down and my golf clubs riding
passenger.  These past couple days I've also had the top numerous times and I
can't get enough of it.  Sorry to rub it in to the northerns but just thought
you should know that some of us are still on the road in December and
January. But don't get me wrong it still gets cold here and did snow around 2
inches one night but was gone the next....

     Greg
 67 Square Body