Re: Waterloo DTR and Brit-Euro Motors, CA

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Waterloo DTR and Brit-Euro Motors, CA
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 20:27:49 -0800 (PST)
Trevor and others have stated that Waterloo has moved
from Texas to California and that the web page is
active. However, I haven't been able to get hold of
John Black since before Christmas, and the URL is
apparently unavailable/not retrievable according to my
server.

I know that they were in business as of mid-November
because I drove over to pick up my 5 speed tranny from
John in person and he WAS supportive with advice and
question answering. Not so now, and I don't know if
he's on vacation, gone or what...it looked like a
going concern then. It's a 2 hour drive for me to
visit that area of NorCal, any one closer to Rohnert
Park?

Anyone thinking of doing a Waterloo 5 speed conversion
can contact me directly for my input/experiences. No
need in taking the extra bandwidth from the list.

Cheers,

Tom Zylla
bugeyeguy@yahoo.com