Re: Waterloo DTR and Brit-Euro Motors, CA

To: tom zylla <bugeyeguy@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Waterloo DTR and Brit-Euro Motors, CA
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 23:49:27 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Fellow Listers,

         I have to jump in here, in John Black's defence.  NOT that he
really needs a defence, his work and his help on this and other lists stand
for themselves.

         As most of you probably know, John merged his business, that was
based here in Texas, with a CA Company, and has moved there to facilitate
this merger.

          He is currently off list, as per his Dr's advice, taking a well
earned rest - so - email may be slow to be answered.

         John is of the highest integrity, and ANY queries that ANYONE may
have WILL be answered, to most right thinking people's satisfaction.

         It is very easy to forget that it is far too easy to tarnish
someone's reputation when we casually hit the 'send' key.

         This is a very immediate arena, and perhaps we should all take the
time to consider our comments before we launch into cyberspace.

         Too often the judge, jury AND executioner find themselves
employed, on our lists, before the defendant has even had time to put his
case forward.  I cannot help but ask the question "When did we listers
become a kangaroo court?", but why should it even be necessary in this
particular case?

         I must agree that we should share information about suppliers,
both good and bad, but .......  to destroy a good man's reputation, on a
mere whim, is unfair and unjust.  Everyone should be warned about those
people who are out to deceive,  but I must affirm that John Black is NOT
one of them.

         OK ..... Flame away if you will, but I stand by my comments.

Elizabeth Jones
Comfort, TX