Re: awesome b-day present.

To: "Toby Atwater" <tobyatwater@home.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: awesome b-day present.
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:38:04 -0000
look out world!  here comes the purchases of high cfm's tools!
and be carefull inflating athletic competition balls from now on!

chuck
you know, i knew they leaked down....but never knew they would explode!   oh
..never mind!...c.  :)
what was that song....what blows up, must come down...spinning wheels must
go round..... lol!