Re: Factory Orig '77 Midget On eBay

To: mgraziano@mindspring.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Factory Orig '77 Midget On eBay
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 06:07:54 -0800 (PST)
Well...he didn't say WHO's factory! :o)
I would guess there are MANY issues with it. What's
the deal with putting the white wall on the outside?!
God that looks stupid! 38k miles...hmmm I would guess
that it's probably in need of a rebuild...after
all...it's suppose to be factory original and we all
know how durable a factory original 1500 engine is!
:o)))))))

Dan Dwelley
proud owner of a Factory original 75/77 MG Midget!
:o))

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=537903826&r=0&t=0

> 1. looks like the original factory fog lights.
> 2. original factory chrome rust hider
> 3. original factory 14" chrome wire wheels
> 4. original factory valve cover, heater air duct
> 5. original carb with air filter
>
> That's without trying.  sigh.......
>
> At least the colour's pretty.
>

> Mike