Re: E-bay gold

To: Greg Higgins <higgs@cgocable.net>
Subject: Re: E-bay gold
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 20:57:05 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Those are my Flying A pedal pads on eBay.  I originally put them up for $30 to
start the bidding.  It even amazes me.  I thought it might go up another 5
bucks,
but not double.
A few days earlier I put a Ruger factory folding stock for the Mini 14 up for
$100 to start the bid.  Last night when I went to bed, the auction had a couple
of hours to close and was up to $297.50!  I got up in this morning and eBay
e-mailed me and said the auction was over
and the winning bid was $345.00!!!!!  I've already had the money transferred to
my checking
account.  I've got more items on eBay for Sprites and some Model Airplane stuff.
It's all selling.  Gold mine?  You betcha!
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite
P.S. Ive two more pair of those Flying A pedal pads.  As soon as those "rare,
one
of a kind" pad sell, I'll advertise I found another pair.  He, He.