Re: [spridgets] New Member (looking for a Sprite)

To: pwrisley@soundvisioninc.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [spridgets] New Member (looking for a Sprite)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 20:49:00 EST
In a message dated 1/12/2001 11:04:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pwrisley@soundvisioninc.com writes:

<< I've just joined the list - don't have an A-H yet, but
 we're looking for a frogeye.  I say "we" because last fall my wife Susan said
 to me "sweety, I think we should try to find a frogeye Sprite" >>

Welcome Pete, to the list.  And you are right about your good fortune at
wife-finding--KEEP THAT WOMAN!!!  <G>  I am in Tennessee, so I can't be any
help to you in finding a frogeye/bugeye.

--David C.