Re: engine pull...

To: Bill <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: engine pull...
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 08:25:22 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
If you have a spare driveshaft, you can remove the front piece and put it
in the tranny as you are removing the whole unit to keep the mess
minimal. Don't forget the clutch slave line, ground strap, the FOUR bolts
that hold the tranny in. To make the engine go back in easier, remove the
engine to motor mount bolt on one side and the mount to frame bolts on
the other. It makes it easier to re-install for me. You may want to
remove the heater valve (especially if it is one of the scarcer ones) so
that it is not damaged when you tip your engine WAYY up to get the tranny
out of the tunnel area. I know there are more but that is all I can think
of right now.............Brad