Re: got a PT-Cruiser

To: bryan.vandiver@sun.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: got a PT-Cruiser
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 11:19:41 EST
In a message dated 01/17/2001 12:17:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,
bryan.vandiver@sun.com writes:

> I mentioned on the list several months ago that I was thinking about

Bryan..good for you.  I've wanted one since I first saw a picture.  I was on
a mailing list before they came out and got paint chips, a 1/32 model, and
other stuff in the mail monthly, until it became apparent I wasn't sending a
deposit check.

I keep hearing 6 month waiting period, but the dealer just west of San
Antonio has a dozen or more lined up on the front row of his lot.  I wonder
if this shortage might be more of a marketing ploy.

Anyway, I'm jealous...enjoy the ride.

RH