RE: got a PT-Cruiser

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: got a PT-Cruiser
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 13:32:41 -0500
A friend of mine from the west coast came to visit me last week. He
flew in  and rented a car from Budget. His rental was a PT Cruiser.
This was a special promotion, no change in rental rate from standard
size car. I wonder what the resale market will do when Budget dumps
their rental units in 6-9 months?

Tom Speed
1976 MG Midget
Son's Project Car