dim bulbs

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: dim bulbs
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:49:55 -0000
a standard sealed beam round headlight bulbthat fits our lbc's is referred
to in lighting terms as a #6014.   now , what i can not remember off the top
of my head right now as of this writing is....was it's equivalent in halogen
line a #H6014  or a #H6054.   it's been a few years since i last worked as
an auto parts person.  all you need to do is ask for the halogen replacement
for a #6014 sealed beam.  if you get a real idiot who does not know anything
without having a year make amd model tp plug into their computer you will
probably be asked if it is a round or rectangular bulb and if it is a high
or low beam.  tell the child at the parts counter it is round and a high  /
low beam that fits a 1978 chevy van without the rectangular bulb option.
that ought to get you exactly where you need to go!

chuck.
who?  me?   i have never.............that you know of!   lol!   :)